Our comprehensive IT internship program is designed to provide unique, first-hand perspectives on IT careers with Anthem, Inc. Undergraduate and Graduate students will focus on delivering solutions.
By leveraging information technology, program participants can help Anthem, Inc.:
- Create innovative programs and products designed to help improve the health and quality of life of our members
- Interface with our providers and vendors to generate improved health care information that will benefit the lives of those we serve
- Participate in various IT areas such as:
- Cyber Security
- Software & Mobile Development
- Quality Assurance
- 24/7 Database Center
- Desktop Support
- Portfolio, Project, & Program Management
- Strategy & Planning
Project work during the internship program will involve utilizing a variety of technology resources that may include:
- Java, SQL, DB2, Business Objects, Teradata, .NET, C++, Mainframe, Service-oriented architecture, Oracle, SQL Server, Weblogic and/or IBM Web Sphere
Successful candidates typically possess:
- A major in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering. Both undergraduate and graduate level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem solving, written and oral communication skills
Anthem, Inc. has received numerous accolades for its accomplishments in business technology, including recognition in 2010 on Information Week’s “Top Innovators” list.
Apply online for consideration by using the keyword “internship” in your search criteria.
Undergraduate Programs – Intern FAQs
IT Internship Program FAQs