This position may be hired at either the Solutions Management Manager or Solutions Director (Product Management Director Sr) depending on candidate fit and experience. This position will be located in Chicago IL.
Your Talent. Our Vision. At AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating access to greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Solutions Manager/Director is accountable for AIM’s Sleep Management solution and leads efforts to: set strategic direction, define the solution, plan enhancements, and bring the solution to market. The director ensures his/her solution is a market leader, generates strong ROI for clients, and consistently improves quality and safety on behalf of health plans, providers, and their members.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Define Sleep solution strategy and roadmap leveraging client insights, current solution performance, market dynamics, and evolving technical capabilities (e.g., advanced analytics).
- Drive planning and execution of solution roadmap to increase value, efficiency, effectiveness, usability, and performance transparency.
- Develops, implements, and maintains competitive solution.
- Partners with solution managers to achieve superior execution of solution strategy in the marketplace.
- Partner with internal organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, technology, clinical, operations) to ensure successful solution development, sales support, and operational successes.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation of complex solution-client implementations
- Engage with provider community on solutions.
- Leverage performance management insights to drive solution improvements/address challenges
- Serve as market-facing leader in key awareness, adoption, and growth activities, such as marketing, sales meetings, conferences, and publications.
- Collaborate with AIM and client clinical and medical management leadership.
- 7+ years of solution/product management experience with significant large-scale strategic planning, program management, and/or consulting in the health care industry required for the Director level
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field, 2-3 years experience in solutions management experience required for the Manager level.
- or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Good understanding of Sleep Management space
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated product development successes
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral, presentation, and listening
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- BA/BS degree in a related field required
- Graduate degree and/or professional designation related to field preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.