Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Marketing Coordinator – Virginia Beach, VA
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing strategic marketing direction and market intelligence. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Partners with other marketing areas in support of marketing goals.
- May oversee the development of marketing collateral to meet client needs.
- Supports market changes.
- Assists with marketing strategies and implementing marketing tactics to support business/sales objectives.
- Will be responsible for presenting information (strong presentation skills needed) and train others on best practices.
- Requires a BA/BS degree.
- 3 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Field Marketing or sales support preferred.
- Experience in health care industry preferred.
- Skilled user for CRM tools or SalesForce.com preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.