This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Under limited supervision, applies the appropriate actuarial analytical tools to the data and performs preliminary actuarial and statistical analysis.
- Updates actuarial models as directed.
- Collects and refines appropriate data for actuarial analysis and ensures its reasonableness and accuracy, in addition to identifying and resolving errors.
- Ability to suggest creative methods to enhance the effectiveness of processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field
- At least one actuarial exam passed
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong PC skills and good problem-solving skills
- Skilled with Microsoft software such as Excel, Access, Visual Basic and Word
- Knowledge of actuarial and statistical modeling techniques used in actuarial projections
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.