Your Talent. Our Vision. At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Manages staff responsible for financial management of programs. Oversees contract administration activities, and change management functions. May also be responsible for supporting intermediate/moderately complex contracts.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for financial management and drives operational change for the program.
* Provides analysis and consultative advice from both a financial and operational perspective.
* Acts as primary liaison to contract administration and home office Finance.
* Responsible for decision support analysis, complex financial and business related analysis, expense performance evaluation, business improvement initiatives, and risk management.
* Directs special projects.
* Has overall program oversight.
* Maintains expert knowledge of government laws and regulations, such as Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards.
* Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
Requires a BS/BA degree; 7-10 years of progressive experience in a financial management and/or accounting environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
CPA, CFM, CMA or other relevant designation preferred.
Previous experience overseeing staff preferred.
Previous experience with CMS/Medicare preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.