- Coordinates annual HEDIS medical record collection and/or abstraction process; analyzes plan/market results.
- Assists in the development of training materials, templates, processes, and procedures related to the project.
- Serves as resource and liaison for multiple associates to complete assignments.
- Collaborates with teams regarding work flow process improvement, document management, and abstraction education.
- Researches patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures using coded data to produce HEDIS results using organized charts or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
- Requires a high school diploma; experience in all aspects of process development and execution, 1+ year of experience with HEDIS activity coordination and working with Managed/Acute/Provider Care environment preferred; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Being comfortable educating physicians and office managers on HEDIS results and working with them to improve HEDIS rates strongly preferred.
- Speaking and writing well strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel strongly preferred.
- Organized, approachable and highly dependable individual strongly preferred.
- Being able to work well independently and in a group strongly preferred.
- AD or BA/BS preferred.
- RN, RHIA or RHIT license preferred.
- NCQA and HEDIS experience preferred.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.