- Serves as point of contact for other internal departments regarding provider issues that may impact provider satisfaction.
- Researches and resolves the more complex provider issues and appeals for prompt resolution.
- Provides assistance with policy creation and interpretation.
- Assists providers with provider demographic changes as appropriate and ensures timely processing
- Works directly with provider in verifying their demographic information in accordance with state’s mandates.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.