Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Learning Infrastructure Designer
Location: Any Anthem Location or Work At Home
The Learning Infrastructure Designer will take learning systems and technologies to the next level to drive efficiencies and support the evolution of user-centric learning strategies, including development and support of social learning platforms. Managing priorities within the strategic framework of the Learning and Development team’s transformational initiatives, the incumbent will be responsible for driving analysis, recommendation, design, development, and implementation of innovative learning strategies and solutions to positively impact learning efficiency, learner performance, and business results. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
Partner with business-aligned learning organizations to define requirements, policies, procedures, and tools associated with emerging learning strategies to solve Anthem-specific business challenges.
Identify the appropriate business application of new solutions integrated into an effective user experience, positioning the solution with anticipated benefits.
Define optimal implementation and adoption approach in partnership with learning consultants, learning leaders, analytics team, IT and HRIS.
Collaborate and consult with technology teams to build the infrastructure to support new strategies.
Influence and manage development within project milestones.
Partner with champions and stakeholders to guide change management needs for new technology adoption, including marketing of solutions, training, and measurement.
Prepare documentation necessary for implementation and operationalization including concept/business case, implementation plans and operation roles, responsibilities, policies and procedures.
Provide cross-functional support in the development of enterprise-wide solutions.
Provide support for existing customized SharePoint builds and leverage additional SharePoint features/functionality to realize efficiencies and create optimal user experience.
- Requires BA/BS in organization development, education, instructional design, learning technologies, interaction design or other learning discipline; 8 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Advanced degree, professional learning and development certification or experience preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced SharePoint Skills (2010 or Higher), with experience in building and maintaining large site collections, defining security and permissions, and using lists and libraries to manage business-critical information.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Nintex workflows.
- Familiarity with principles of social learning/online communities, and the 70-20-10 learning model.
- Experience working directly on projects using the Agile or Scrum project management methodology.
- Active in L&D industry forums.
- Experience in design of learning solutions.
- Training and/or content development experience.
- Direct experience with social learning platforms including Oracle Social Cloud or Oracle Learning Cloud.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.