Our Network Systems group seeks a knowledgeable, proactive Network Operations Analyst to analyze, diagnose and resolve enterprise-wide technology problems using creative approaches.
- Perform research in incident management tools and technical references to assist in the analysis and diagnosis of technical problems.
- Perform technical support and dispatch role in support of incident escalations and technical resolutions.
- View monitor displays and incident management tools to analyze alerts for potential incidents.
- Perform basic mechanics of incident management communications.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned.
- An Associate’s degree or technology discipline certification;
- 1+ years experience in a support and operations role in an infrastructure area;
- or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- General knowledge of computers, computer networking, telecommunications, and hardware/software support.
- Previous experience with Schneider Electric StruXureware DCO and DCE Software preferred
- Previous experience with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager Software preferred
- Previous experience with WASP Mobile Asset Management Software preferred
- Previous experience with Remedy Service Desk and Change Management Software preferred
- Previous experience with installing (racking) HP, IBM and EMC server and appliance chassis preferred
- Previous experience with inventory and asset management process and procedures preferred
- Previous experience with Garner Media Destruction equipment (HD-3WXL Hard Drive Degausser and PD-4 Physical Hard Drive Destroyer) preferred
- Prior experience supporting a large number of users and/or first level support.
- PC literacy skills and general technical knowledge of assigned systems, hardware, software and tools required.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of AIM systems, processes and protocols will be a plus.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2015 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.