Your Talent. Our Vision. At Amerigroup, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies focused on serving Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured individuals, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
- Creates and maintains databases to track business performance.
- Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, provides data and reporting support for provider collaboration efforts (including risk and shared savings programs), and develops ad hoc reports as needed.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- BS/BA degree in related field;
- 2-4 years related operational and/or data analysis experience; experience in database structures, and standard query and reporting tools;
- or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience creating detaild reports using Microsoft Excel
- This job is more focused on technical expertise and analysis as compared to the Bus Info Analyst I job.
Experience working with Medicare and Medicaid
Experience using SharePoint
Experience working with health care data
*WARNING : Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that an Anthem recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application.